Pick Your Own Strawberries & Peas
- Pick your own strawberries. This will not be offered for the 2022 season from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, or until the field is picked out, which quite often can happen before noon, so plan to come early to have the best of the fruit in your basket!
Corn and Sunflower Picking & More
- Take home our own farm-grown corn and sunflowers picked for your convenience daily.
- Many more fruits and vegetables are getting to be ready for picking this month. Call us for the latest updates.
Annual Corn and Tomato Festival
- Time for our Annual Corn and Tomato Festival, with "pick your own", free samples of our own corn, popcorn, and hay rides
- Fun for the whole family!
- Go to our store for fresh vegetables or pick your own!
Let the fun begin! Pick your own pumpkins also pre-picked native apples!
A chill is in the air, and Halloween is just around the corner. October at Tony Andrews Farm means plenty of pumpkins to please everyone like cornstalks, winter vegetables, and a variety of fall decorations to choose from. Pick some pumpkins, apples, sunflowers. Fun for the whole family!
*Hayrides weekends only & Weather permitting
Schools/Group Outings, Birthday Parties and use of Picnic Area, are all welcome!
To coordinate Your Activities at Our Farm please, make early reservations, at least one week ahead, so we'll be able to provide You with the best service possible. On current produce picking, check with us weekly, as the season can vary each year.